I woke up relatively late this morning (in work terms of waking up at 6.15am) but that has helped in some ways by eating breakfast a bit later.
Weight – 11st 7lbs (73kg)
Breakfast – Using my new BlendActive smoothie maker
- 1 sachet of porridge oats (Tesco)
- 1/2 scoop of MyProtein Impact Diet Whey
- 300ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tablespoon Nutella
Approx. 400 calories (Thanks MyFitnessPal)
Lunch – Managed to fall off the wagon already
- Harvester half rotisserie chicken – 1300 cal.
- Chocolate fudge cake – 1200 cal.
Approx. 2500 cal. (That’s more than 600 over my recommended calorific intake for the day)
Dinner – Will not be eaten today